You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $900.59 Non-Member $947.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Buyer's Club $56.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Henry® Repeating Arms Big Boy Steel .44 Magnum/.44 Special Lever Action Rifle.
Made in America with the modern hunter in mind. When you have a Henry Lever Action Rifle in your hands, you're holding a piece of history. They've been making them since 1860, and their lever actions are so smooth that many first-timers remark that they can't believe the Rifle has any internal parts at all.
The Big Boy Steel is a modern creation from the legendary company, featuring a matte blued steel receiver that's drilled and tapped for scope mounts and a checkered American walnut stock finished off with a durable recoil pad. Grab ahold of the straight-grip ambidextrous stock, put your finger on the trigger, and you'll understand why generations of Americans have counted on Henry Rifles.
- Matte blued steel receiver is drilled and tapped for easy scope mounting
- Recoil pad on American walnut stock
- Ultra-smooth lever action for quick follow-up shots
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 644363
- Caliber: .44 Magnum / .44 Special
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Blued round
- Stock: Straight-grip checkered American walnut
- Trigger: Single stage
- Safety: Hammer
- Sights: Marbles fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear with white diamond insert, brass bead front
- Overall length: 37.5"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: H012
- UPC: 619835200006
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips