You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $826.49 Non-Member $869.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: H012CR
The Big Boy Steel was introduced in 2015 as a lighter alternative to the brass-framed Big Boys... and it was a smash-hit with hunters looking to shave a few pounds off their pack weight. Now, Henry® is taking it a step further with the Carbine version, shaving another half-pound off the weight, and making it more maneuverable in dense vegetation.
It comes with a glove-friendly oversized lever, and a seven-round magazine capacity. Nearly a half-pound lighter, and with an overall length of just 34", this is one trim partner to your favorite revolver.
- Steel frame is much lighter than traditional brass frames
- Beautiful checkered American walnut stock
- "No-spook-em" dark finish keeps you stealthy
- Ultra-smooth lever action for quick follow-up shots
- Sling swivel studs for easy carry
- Glove-friendly oversized lever
- Ventilated rubber recoil pad
- Rifle-style forend cap
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .45 Colt
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 7
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Blued round
- Stock: American walnut
- Safety: Hammer
- Sights: Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear with reversible white diamond insert, brass bead front
- Overall length: 34"
- Overall weight: 6.59 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: H012CR
- UPC: 619835200075
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips