You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $788.49 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $503.49 Non-Member $529.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: H006MS
The Wild West may have been tamed, but its spirit lives on. A striking tribute to the days of nickel-plating a gun to protect and enhance its visual appeal, the Big Boy Silver features an innovative plating technique that keeps it looking great. Instead of plating over the base frame material, Henry uses a solid aluminum-bronze alloy that's actually STRONGER than the typical brass alloy.
It won't wear or scratch, even through years of use. The frame, barrel band, and buttplate can be cleaned and polished right at home, keeping it brightly gleaming for a generation. Shoots like a dream, looks like a showpiece... on the wall or for Cowboy Action, you can't beat a Henry.
- Solid aluminum-bronze alloy "silver" finish on the frame, barrel band, and buttplate will stay looking great for years
- Single Action Shooting Society (SASS) approved for competition
- Distinctive Henry octagon barrel is incredibly accurate
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Ultra-smooth lever action for quick follow-up shots
- Straight stock wrist
- Made in the USA
Order now!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .357 Magnum / .38 Special
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Blued octagon
- Stock: Straight-grip American walnut
- Trigger: Single stage
- Safety: Hammer
- Sights: Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear with reversible white diamond insert, brass bead front
- Overall length: 38.5"
- Overall weight: 8.68 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: H006MS
- UPC: 619835060334
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Twist Rate||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|