You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $807.49 Non-Member $849.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $949.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
The Heizer PS1 miniaturizes the single-shot .410 shotgun to a pistol that rides as easily in your pocket as it would in your tackle box. It's chambered for .410 gauge 2.5" shotshells as well as .45 Colt cartridges. The single-shot pistol is marketed as the "Ideal companion for hunter, fisherman and hiker".Additional good things about this handgun.
The machining, fit and finish on this Pocket Shotgun are flawless. The grip portion of the frame is textured with a "HD" pattern for a secure grip, but is not aggressive enough to be abrasive to the hand or to clothing. The Heizer handgun is thin, measuring less than three-quarters of an inch thick at its widest point, making it the flattest .45 Colt / .410 pistol on the market. This flat profile allows the pistol to be carried in a pants pocket almost undetectably. The Heizer pistol can fire any standard-pressure .45 Colt or any 2.5" .410 shotshell ammunition. Edges are rounded and smooth, much like a used bar of soap, making it completely snag-free.
- The Heizer pocket shotgun handgun is made primarily of stainless steel
- Small, flat design (size of a smart phone)
- Snag-free, rounded frame with recessed operating latches
- Chambered for .410 gauge 2.5" shotshells, as well as .45 Colt cartridges
- Case shell extractor for fast and smooth tactical reloads
- Storage compartment in handle for 2 additional rounds of .45 Colt
- USA made
- Caliber: .410 / .45 Colt
- Action: Single-shot / break-open
- Capacity: 1
- Barrel length: 3.25"
- Frame: Stainless steel / silver and pink finish
- Grips: textured
- Sights: Fixed front
- Overall length: 5.6"
- Overall weight: 21.3 ozs
- MFG Number: HD PS1SSPN
- UPC: 151550015454
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips