Heckler & Koch® P30SK V3 9mm Semi-automatic Handgun
Perfect weight and balance. Dead-on HK reliability. The P30SK is HK's first hammer-fired sub-compact, packing all the excellence of the larger frame P30 and P30L pistols into a perfectly concealable design. The trigger is, as usual for HK, excellent, with a clean break, no stacking, no overtravel, and a fast reset. The grip ergonomics are top-notch, and made even better with the 3 backstraps and 6 grip panels for customization. Recoil is very manageable, thanks to the flat wire recoil spring. In short, it's everything you'd expect from an HK pistol.
Sub-compacts are notoriously un-fun. Which can be a problem. Because if you don't SHOOT the gun regularly, it's hard to get GOOD with it. And a sub-compact you're NOT good with? Would you want to trust your life to it? For us, the answer is "no."
Which is why we were so blown away by the HK P30SK. It has all the hallmarks of a personal defense/CCW pistol - but it's also a blast to take to the range. It fits the hand perfectly. The single-action trigger is exceptional. Recoil is negligible, even with hotter loads. So go ahead. Put a few hundred rounds through it. You'll swear you were shooting a bigger gun.
The V3 is a double-action/single-action pistol that comes with an ambidextrous safety lever/rear decocker, night sights, and three 10-rd. magazines.
- Ambidextrous safety lever/rear decocker button
- 3-dot night sights for fast target acquisition in low light
- Fully ambidextrous controls are easy to find and use
- Accepts P30 and VP9 magazines
- Slide is protected from corrosion and wear by HKs hostile environment finish
- Euro-style magazine release paddles
- Picatinny rail for accessories
- Includes 3 back straps and 6 side panels that let you customize the grip
- Includes three 10-rd. magazines