You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Details & Specs
Keep wildlife healthy and hydrated with the H2O Whole Water Management System. It's an effective way to attract and retain deer, turkey, pheasant and other wildlife by fulfilling the crucial need for a reliable water supply.
The H20 Whole is constructed of ultra-high weight polyethylene to handle heavy animals and UV-resistant to withstand direct sunlight. The molded design includes both steps and a ramp so that smaller animals can use and exit regardless of the water level. With a 150 gallon capacity you can fill it and leave it for an extended period of time. Place your H2O Whole near feeding and bedding areas to increase the chance of seeing and harvesting a mature and healthy buck during hunting season.
- Polyethylene construction is light enough to get to the far reaches of property and durable enough to withstand use by heavy wildlife
- UV protection so it won't weaken under direct sunlight
- 150-gallon capacity so you can fill it once and leave it for weeks
- Steps and ramp access points means that even smaller animals can use it and not become trapped and taint the water supply
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 701533
- Construction: Ultra high molecular weight polyethylene
- Dimensions: 56" x 56" x 21"d.
- Weight: 50 lbs. (empty)
- Capacity: 150 gallons
- Mfg. Number: OH2001
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $19.99 Non-Member $19.99