You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Non-Member $150.00
- Buyer's Club $121.49 Non-Member $134.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Details & Specs
Guideline® Bifocal Pilot Fish Polarized Sunglasses. Stop switching back and forth from sunglasses to magnifiers!
Need a little magnification when tying knots, reading small-print maps or GPS displays? How about high-contrast, polarized glare protection when angling for the limit? Done and done.
Smartly placed magnifiers won't interfere with your wide field of view, but are conveniently located when you need them. The inner-lens bifocals virtually disappear when worn, too. Take your pick between 3 different magnifying powers and Deepwater Gray or Freestone Brown lenses.
Deepwater Gray: Transmit all colors of the spectrum so there's little distortion. Ideal for bright, sunny days and open water fishing. Freestone Brown: Great for shallow water stream and flats fishing in medium to bright light, this tint provides excellent contrast and true color perception.More:
- Tough, durable and lightweight nylon frames
- Polarized lenses for sharp, glare-free vision
- Non-slip nose pads for a stay-put, customized fit
- Floatable neoprene case.
Pick yours and order ONLINE today!
Frame / Deepwater Gray Lens, Bifocal +1.50
Frame / Deepwater Gray Lens, Bifocal +2.00
Frame / Deepwater Gray Lens, Bifocal +2.50
Frame / Freestone Brown Lens, Bifocal +1.50
Frame / Freestone Brown Lens, Bifocal +2.00
Frame / Freestone Brown Lens, Bifocal +2.50
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips