You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Guide Gear® Wigwam Tents. Compact camping comfort... with room for the whole family! SAVE !
FAST setup and the space your family needs to stretch out! Based on the classic lodge style that's stood the test of time for centuries. Keeps your kids happy or provides enough space to keep all your gear safe and sound.
Makes a good investment for any youth group or scout troop. Designed exclusively for The Sportsman's Guide for a direct-from-the-factory price you can't get anywhere else! Get your Wigwam here for LESS!3 sizes of the same space-saving Wigwam design:
- Strong 800-denier polyester shell with 1,000 mm water resistant coating for dependable weather protection
- Bathtub-style floor keeps out moisture
- Incredibly easy setup... erect the center poles (1, 2 or 3 depending on size), stake out guy ropes and you are done!
- Enough room to maintain privacy, but the centralized design encourages conversation... no corners.
Dependable camping excellence at a price you can live with!
4-6 person capacity. 12 x 12', generous 8'10" height. 1 door, 1 window and 1 roof vent for cool ventilated comfort. Weighs 16 lbs.
Double Wigwam Tent,
Click to Zoom
20 x 12'
8-10 person capacity. 20 x 12', generous 8'10" height. 1 door, 3 windows and 2 roof vents to adjust for climate. Weighs 25 lbs.
Triple Wigwam Tent,
Click to Zoom
24 x 12'
12-14 person capacity. 24 x 12', huge 8'10" height. 2 large doors in a pass-through design. 4 windows, 3 roof vents for air-circulated comfort.Weighs 30 lbs.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear ® stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- ReviewsGuide Gear Triple Wigwam Tent is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by LISA M/ KEVIN P from Great tentDate published: 2010-06-13Rated 5 out of 5 by GEORGE E / NANC from My shopping experience was superb. I ordered this tent as a unit tent for my military unit. It arrived promptly and was deployed as a unit shelter just 2 days later. The soldiers who utilized it were very satisfied with it. Since it was used during nice weather our only significant concern is how well it will hold up in inclement weather ie heavy rain. We'll let you know.Date published: 2010-05-05
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Sign up for Email Specials!Get advance notice about upcoming sales & catalog sneak previews
Your shopping cart is full.
Please remove items from your cart or proceed to checkout.
Your wish list is full!
You have reached the maximum limit of items. Please remove items from your wish list to continue.