- Quiet brushed micro-tricot shell fabric
- Guide Dry® 100% waterproof / breathable
- 150-gram ThinsulateTM Platinum insulation
- X-Static antimicrobial odor control
- 19" leg zippers
- Multiple pockets
You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
The Steadfast Bib is our premier extreme-cold/extreme-wet weather hunting bib, delivering the kind of warmth that will keep you in the field long after others have surrendered to the cold. By combining a waterproof outer shell with 150 gram ThinsulateTM Platinum insulation, we created bibs that can stand up to sleet, snow, blistering cold temps, hard north winds, and everything else that can send you running for the truck.
We put a lot of thought into every design aspect.
The brushed tricot fabric is quiet and soft, and features our very own Guide Dry® waterproof/breathable membrane that keeps rain and snow out while allowing vapors to escape.
The wide, adjustable elastic shoulder straps feature heavy-duty quick-release buckles that fit well and remove easily. 19" leg zippers and the 2-way front zippers make for a proper fit and easy dressing in the field. 2 large cargo pockets and 2 ample leg pockets keep extra gear within easy reach.
ThinsulateTM Platinum with X-Static: Lightweight warmth and effective scent control.
ThinsulateTM Platinum insulation goes above and beyond standard insulation, delivering MORE warmth with LESS bulk, along with a sleeker, silkier feel. And, because it uses hydrophobic fibers, it works even when it's damp! ThinsulateTM Platinum features X-Static, a layer of pure silver bonded to the surface. Silver is an antimicrobial, destroying and inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The silver is permanent, so it can't be washed out over time... meaning you get awesome scent control along with all the lightweight warmth!
- Outer shell is 100% polyester micro tricot with polyurethane coating
- Guide Dry® 100% waterproof/breathable membrane keeps rain and snow out while allowing vapor to escape
- 150 gram ThinsulateTM Platinum with naturally hydrophobic fibers delivers a superior warmth-to-weight ratio and performance
- Moisture-wicking inner lining
- X-Static scent control destroys and inhibits odor-causing bacteria
- Wide elastic shoulder straps with quick-release buckles for a comfortable fit
- 2-way front zipper with wind guard
- 19" (approx.) leg zippers for easy field dressing
- 2 large snap-close cargo pockets for extra gear
- 2 snap-close back pockets
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear® stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!Key Specifications
- Item number: 674082
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: 150 gram Thinsulate Platinum with X-Static
- Shell fabric- 100% polyester micro tricot
- Inner lining fabric: 100% polyester tricot
- Season: Late-fall to winter
- Scent control: X-Static
- Pockets: 2 cargo/2 back
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Non-Member $79.99