These light-on-your feet Silvercliffs zip tight in seconds for a winter-ready departure in record time. And they come off just as quick to avoid tracking outdoor slop where it doesn't belong. 100% waterproof against driving rain, freezing slush, snow and unexpected puddles. And no worries on warmth either, because non-bulky 400-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra insulates like a champ without overheating your feet.
These zip-up Silvercliffs are the forerunners of a new generation of winter boots. But you won't pay extra here for the innovation. We ranged far and wide to find the manufacturing facilities to make these Boots directly. At the big-name "outfitter" the sticker on these would make your wallet break into a cold sweat…but our version leaves cash on the table for everything on your winter prep list.
- Uppers are soft suede leather and rugged nylon, both waterproof-treated to keep you dry in sloshing winter wet
- Full zipper no-hassle on and off. You don't have to stop, take off your gloves and re-tie laces either. Anti-slide tab locks in to keep zipper in place and sealed tight
- Flexible 400 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation regulates body temperature through winter's ups and downs
- Rugged TPR outsole digs into difficult terrain, finding traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Rubber toe and heel caps add long-wearing strength... go ahead and kick these off at the end of the day without a care
- Removable insole supports your foot and cushions every step
- Steel shank supports and protects your arch from long walks and rough roads
- Padded tongue and collar fits to your foot, keeping out wind and cold
- Pull loops help slide these Boots on FAST
- Each approx 7" h., 24 oz.
- Note: Please order one half-size larger than your normal size.