Our Sawtooth Loggers are tall, dark, and ruggedly handsome, built to last like a log cabin.
The briar pitstop oiled leather uppers are long-wearing and just about as tough as they come. A stars-and-bars outsole is beefy, with traction to keep you firmly planted when you're swinging, chopping, and bucking logs. Goodyear construction makes 'em stable... and makes them re-soleable after many, many miles.They may be tough on the outside, but inside they're soft, cool and cushioned.
Unlined for natural-leather breathability. With a mesh-lined polyurethane insole that cushions and cools. And a removable kiltie that keeps debris out. They're all-day (and all-week) comfortable. Because you deserve it.
The woods are full of stuff that'll chew up and spit out lesser boots. Get these. Problem solved.
- Rugged, heavily-oiled briar pitstop leather uppers for long-lasting durability
- Goodyear welt construction is both extremely stable and easily repairable
- Unlined for natural-leather breathability
- Rubber stars-and-bars outsole for rugged durability and traction
- Removable mesh-lined PU insole for supportive comfort
- Rear pull-on loop for easy on / off
- Removable leather kiltie keeps debris out
- Each approx. 8"h., 25 oz.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear® stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!