As the story goes, Packer Boots became popular in the 1800s, especially out West. Pioneers wore these Boots while working with their pack horses, preferring the extra-high heel for added stability in stirrups or in the field. You’ll enjoy them for yardwork, chores and the worksite.
- Uppers are premium, full-grain leather for lasting durability
- Double and triple stitched in high-stress areas for long-lasting wear
- Long-wearing, sure-traction rubber outsole keeps you moving forward
- Repairable Goodyear welt construction for long life
- Padded insole cushions your step
- Padded tongue provides added comfort
- Removable leather kiltie