Our Guide Gear® Guide Dry Hunt Coveralls were designed by hunters who know how miserable a cold, soggy day in the field can be without the right gear.
That's why these feature-packed Coveralls include our Guide Dry waterproof/breathable membrane, a quilted interior, 150g ThinsulateTM Insulation, and plenty of secure pockets.
Plus, the whisper-quiet 180-gram polyester Tricot shell stands up to harsh conditions yet won't betray your presence with crunchy, noisy movement. And ankle to wrist to head coverage keeps you concealed even during your longest hunts.
- Tricot shell is soft and quiet, yet durable for stealthy, long-lasting wear in demanding conditions
- Quilt-lined interior with 150 gram ThinsulateTM Insulation is warm, comfortable and slides on easily over layers
- Guide Dry waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry in rainy, snowy, slushy conditions
- Removable, insulated hood keeps your thinker warm and features an extended visor for protection from precipitation and glaring sun
- Storm cuffs at wrist have thumb holes to help you maintain sharp-shooting dexterity without sacrificing warmth
- 2-way center front zipper runs from chin to crotch blocks wind from all angles and allows for easier in/out
- 2-way full leg zippers with snap-close storm flaps run from ankle to waist to easily accommodate boots
- Elastic waistband provides a snug, tailored fit for better comfort and less bulk
- Two large snap-closure patch pockets, two rear zip-closure patch pockets, two hidden zipper pockets provide secure storage
- Inner zip pocket for essentials
- 29.5" inseam
Outfit yourself for the hunt with the best value in outdoor gear!