Serious warmth that fits your feet... and your needs. When the deep freeze hits, you reach for boots that can handle the cold. But... if you have feet that demand more wiggle room, you're often stuck in an uncomfortable situation.
Regular lace-up boots can feel tight, confining and uncomfortable. But the smart, lace-to-toe design of these Boots means you don't have to stuff your feet into a pre-molded compartment meant for slender-footed gents. You'll feel the difference. And you'll love it.
Old Man Winter just showed up. And he hasn't had his coffee. So he's a little cranky. What does he need? How about a good swift kick in the pants from 1,000 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation. There. That'll settle his hash. And keep your feet warm. So you can go about your workday or hunt in comfort, without worrying about cold feet slowing you down.
- Rugged, waterproof leather uppers are supple yet durable, with an easy-wearing, broken-in feel right out of the box
- Lace-to-toe design is more accommodating, more comfortable for meaty feet
- Waterproof-membrane construction ensures dry feet in wet, sloppy conditions
- 1,000-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation provides just-right warmth for cold weather
- Fully gusseted to keep out annoying debris
- Deep-lug oil-resistant rubber outsole delivers dependable traction and is easy to clean
- Hydroguard breathable mesh lining wicks away perspiration to keep your feet dry and comfortable throughout your workday or hunt
- Removable, padded insole adds a layer of cushioned comfort to every step
- Pull-on loops for easy on
- Padded tongue adds additional comfort and relief from laces
- Each approx. 9"h., 36 oz.
Better fit, more warmth... all for less! Order yours today!
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!