Our Guide Gear® Guide Dry Hunt Bibs were designed by hunters who know how miserable a cold, soggy day in the field can be without the right gear.
That's why these feature-packed Bibs includes our Guide Dry waterproof/breathable membrane, 150g ThinsulateTM Insulation, wide adjustable shoulder straps with quick-release, and even a license tag on the back!
Plus, the whisper-quiet 180-gram polyester Tricot shell stands up to harsh conditions yet won't betray your presence with crunchy, noisy movement.
- Tricot shell is soft and quiet, yet durable for stealthy, long-lasting wear in demanding conditions
- High chest and back provides extended protection against cold and wetness
- Fully lined interior with 150-gram ThinsulateTM Insulation is warm, comfortable and slides on easily over layers
- Guide Dry waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry in rainy, snowy, slushy conditions
- Wide, adjustable elastic shoulder straps with heavy-duty quick release buckles are comfortable and accommodating to a wide range of sizes and body types
- Zip front with zippered wind guard placket blocks icy wind from all angles to keep you warm
- 2-way leg zippers with snap-close storm flaps run from thigh to boot cuff for easier on/off
- Two rear magnetic closure pockets for secure storage
- Two waist/welt inset pockets for essentials and handwarming
- License tag on back for convenient storage/display of hunting license
Designed by hunters, for hunters. Order your Hunting Bibs today!