Get extra warmth and protection at a great price with Guide Gear® Flannel-lined Utility Jeans. Not only are they made from heavy-duty 14.5-oz. cotton constructed, they also have a double-layer front-leg panel to give extra protection from wear and tear in the knees. But the best part is the soft flannel lining that provides dependable warmth in cold weather. Perfect for on-the-job or knocking out chores in the yard.
- Heavyweight, long-lasting and soft 100% stonewashed cotton 14.5-oz. denim
- Brushed flannel lining keeps your legs warm
- Double-layer front-leg panels offer resistance against wear from kneeling, crouching, etc.
- Get extra room through the hips and thighs for comfort and easy movement, thanks to a relaxed fit
- Classic 5-pocket style for traditional look
- Bar-tacked stress points help keep jeans from wearing out
- Deep front pockets with 5.2-oz. 65/35 polyester/cotton lining
- Metal-button front, YKK #5 zip fly
- Machine wash/dry. Imported
Warm work Jeans, priced RIGHT! Order yours today.