A sturdy, easy Tree Stand and a 20' Climbing Stick to get you up there…and the winner of a NRA Publications Golden Bullseye Award. This is a dynamic deer hunting duo, a direct-to-you quality bargain, and now an honoree. NRA Publications says the Golden Bullseye Award "is a symbol of excellence and innovation in firearms, accessories and related equipment." We can't disagree, and we are proud to offer the American Hunter magazine 2010 Gear of the Year winner.
The Tree Stand:
- Lightweight folding steel frame forms a super-sturdy perch
- Weighs in at 18 lbs. for easy backpacking
- 14x8", flip-up seat is 20.5"h.
- Hefty platform cables for serious tree stand support
- 18x25.5" mesh platform
- All-welded seams
- 2 ratchet straps make it secure and tree-friendly
- Powder-coated surface resists corrosion
- 300-lb. weight limit
- Treestand includes FAS safety harness
The Climbing Sticks:
- (5) 4' sections are easy to transport, assemble and place
- Strong all-steel construction
- Sturdy, angled steps
- 4" tree braces
- Cam-buckle system securely and quickly attaches to tree
- Weighs 23 lbs., 2 ozs.