- Details & Specs
Guide Gear® Base Camp 10 Tent. COLOSSAL 17 3/4 x 13 1/2' size, modular versatility and a HUGE Guide Gear value! You SAVE BIG BUCKS!
Introducing the next BIG thing in camping versatility! With lots of movable and removable components, this Base Camp Tent is anything you want it to be. Use the entire 240 sq. ft. for sleeping or storage, or create up to 3 separate rooms. Use the front room with or without the door for a gathering space to eat and play cards. Remove the front door and floor and use it for ATV storage. Whether you're camping with the whole fam or heading up north for deer camp, the options are endless!
The design is based on the classic Nissen hut, offering maximum interior space, headroom and wind-resistant strength. This simple design makes it easy to pitch, and just as easy to switch. And because we had it made to our specifications, you SAVE BIG over something just like it!Go big:
- Measures 17 3/4 x 13 1/2 x 7'h. overall, offering 240 sq. ft. of space
- 4 shock-corded fiberglass poles set up easily and offer exceptional wind-resistant strength and interior space
- Inner sleeper tent with floor measures 7 3/4 x 13 1/2'w. Can be removed to allow full use of the Tent
- 2-section 10 x 13 1/2'w. front floor can be removed to create a gear or ATV storage area
- Movable / removable zip-in front wall / door can be used at the first or second hoop
- Zip-closure windows with mesh vents and roll-up shades
- 68-denier 190T Tent fabric with 1,500mm polyurethane coating for extreme weather-proofing. Tent fabric is CPAI-84 fire-retardant
- Rugged polyethylene floor
- Large non-snag zippers. Includes carry bag, stakes and guy-out ropes. Weighs 40 lbs. overall
Own the best in versatility for less! Get this baby for plenty of grand outdoor adventures. Order Now!
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips