Here's the power supply needed to charge batteries or keep stored lead-acid batteries ready to go. The Guide Gear® 3A 6V/12V Smart Battery Charger is perfect for cars, boats, lawn movers and ATVs. Just manually select the charge current and be on your way to charged batteries. It has built-in safety features like reverse polarity protection and overcharge protection, and a digital display updates the charging status. It even has a mounting system so it can be mounted for use at just the right place and just the right time.
- For all 6V/12V lead-acid batteries
- Digital display shows battery charging status and error messages
- Smart charger/maintainer
- Dual voltage 6V/12V, manual selectable
- Multi-stage charging for added precision
- Reverse polarity, overheating, overcharging and short circuit protection
- Quick-disconnect harness to use clamps or ring connectors
- Mounting system to fix the charger to wall or vehicle
- Start to charge even car battery is 1.5V only - reduce the return rate
- 6' power cord
- 6" cables
- 18-gauge copper cables
- NOTE: Always unplug and disconnect the charger before performing maintenance on the unit. After each use, use a dry lint-free cloth to clean battery corrosion and other dirt from the clips, cords and charger. Ensure that all components are in good working order. Never open the charger as there are no serviceable parts inside. The charger should be stored in a cool, dry place and in an upright position when not in use.