A better class of safety. This Guide Gear® Automatic/Manual Inflatable PFD (Personal Flotation Device) is your peace-of-mind for any action around or out over the water. CO2 canister automatically triggers the moment you are submerged, inflating and providing buoyancy 2X as high as standard foam vests. Way more comfortable, too, since it never inflates until necessary. 2-way backup inflation is triggered by either pulling an activation cord or blowing into the included tube. A smart investment in your own personal safety, or the safety of loved ones.
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved Type III flotation device
- Comfortable for all-day wear
- Inflates automatically upon immersion
- Backup trigger from pull cord or oral inflation tube
- Uses Halkey Roberts Pro 1F V9500 inflation system
- 24-gram CO2 cylinder provides 26 lbs. of buoyancy (Rearm Kit Leland V95000-84204Z)
- 2X the buoyancy of foam PFD's
- Automatically turns wearer on their back if unconscious
- D-ring for lanyard attachment
- 3D mesh gusset in collar for comfort
- Interior pocket for backup extra CO2 cylinder
- Outside zippered pocket
- For users 16 years and up, chest size 30-56"
Note: The CO2 cylinder that powers the auto-inflate feature on this Vest is designed for a single use only. Once activated, the cylinder must be re-armed/replaced. See item #182675 for compatible CO2 Rearming Kit.