Run power tools and recharge small devices while on a camping trip, or use it as a backup plan at home in case of a power outage. The Guide Gear® Inverter converts 12V DC to 115V AC and contains enough power to supply small home appliances and recharge handheld digital devices. A built-in ground-fault circuit interrupter protects from electrical shock. Includes a battery connection cable for direct connection to your vehicle's battery.
- 2,000W continuous Power Inverter converts DC to AC
- 3 AC receptacles for connecting multiple devices
- 1 USB port recharges smart phones and other devices
- Digital display shows output power, input voltage and error indication
- Has built-in GFCI circuit protector
- Includes one #4 AWG cable with 3-ft. cord and copper ring terminal
- Note: Clean the exterior surface of the inverter with a damp cloth to prevent accumulation of dust and dirt. Tighten the screws on the DC input terminals. Recharge the battery before it is discharged to 50%. This will extend the durability and efficiency of the battery.