Having a well-lit area can help deter trouble from showing up on your property. You can't be too careful. But instead of leaving your outside lights on all night, install a couple of these Motion-activated Security lights. They'll save you money two ways. First, you save on your energy bills as the light shines only when activated, not all night. Second, the LED bulb lasts up to 50,000 hours compared to the typical 750-hour life of incandescent bulbs. Routine bulb replacement becomes less routine. That's up to an 87% energy savings when compared to incandescent bulbs and you'll have a securely lit area.
- Dual-head security light
- LED bulb with 2,400-lumen brightness
- Lens type: Frosted diffuser
- 180º detection zone up to 70' for up to 7,693 sq. ft. of motion detection area
- Adjustable time delay and sensitivity settings of 1, 5 and 10 minutes
- Housing crafted from aluminum
- Mounting bracket and hardware included for mounting on wall or eaves