Nighttime security is a serious matter and having a well-lit area can help deter mischievous - or worse - behavior. But instead of leaving your outside lights on all night, install a couple of these Motion-activated Security lights around your property. They'll save you money two ways. First, you save on your energy bills as the light shines only when activated, not all night. Second, the LED bulb lasts up to 50,000 hours compared to the typical 750-hour life of incandescent bulbs. Routine bulb replacement becomes less routine and it can add up to an 87% energy savings! And most importantly, you'll have a securely lit area.
- LED bulb with 1,400-lumen brightness
- Lens type: Frosted diffuser
- 180º detection zone up to 70' for up to 7,693 sq. ft. of motion detection area
- Adjustable time delay and sensitivity settings of 1, 5 and 10 minutes
- Crafted from aluminum
- Mounting bracket and hardware included for mounting on wall or eaves