You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
Quick and easy to assemble, the newly updated, innovative frame by Gorilla Carts® makes the heavy-duty Steel Utility Cart even simpler to use. The Carts offer outstanding maneuverability, a greater ground clearance, and solid rigidity. The removable sides and bed are constructed of a powder-coated steel for a incredible durability. The 4-wheel design always keeps your haul balanced and it's more stable than a standard wheelbarrow. It doesn't matter if you're hauling through mulch, dirt, or gravel, the pneumatic tires roll on without a moment's hesitation. It's the perfect tool to easily move supplies and materials around your field, farm or yard.It's all in the handle.
1,400 lbs. can be a daunting amount to pull. We completely agree. Even on 4 pneumatic wheels with dry pavement, it may be difficult. Gorilla Carts thought of this and has you covered... with a morphing handle. The handle of the Steel Utility Cart may look like your standard handle, but it has a hidden secret. In a matter of seconds, you can convert the handle into a hook-up for your lawn tractor. 1,400 lbs. suddenly gets a lot easier to move. When you're finished towing your load to your desired location, simply unhook it and convert back to a handle. Surprise your wife with your outstanding strength.
- 1,400 lb. hauling capacity
- Removable sides for quick and easy unloading
- Handle converts to be towed by a lawn tractor
- Powder-coated steel for durability
- 4-wheel 15" pneumatic tires for fast, stable transport
Keep haulin' and order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 669254
- Material: Powder-coated steel
- Wheels: Four 15" pneumatic
- Capacity: 1,400 lbs.
- Measures 57.75' x 34.7' x 30.7"h.
- Weighs 113 lbs.
- Model number: GOR1400
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips