You May Also Like
- Non-Member $459.99
- Non-Member $449.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
The Sherpa 100 Power Pack is constructed to charge all your electronic gear. Whether you're using one of the ultra-fast, smart USB ports for a phone or tablet, the 12V port for lights, or the specifically designed innovative port for laptops, it fills the power meter quickly and smoothly, charge after charge. The LCD battery monitor displays your current charge level in 20% increments. When the top segment says FULL, the Sherpa 100 is fully charged and ready to take on the world.
The Sherpa 100 meets all requirements for airline carry-on and is perfect for keeping your devices charged on those long flights (please, check with your airlines for current regulations). The Sherpa 100 is capable of holding a charge for several months, but we do recommend you leave it plugged in when not in use for battery health. It uses a lithium-ion NMC battery, so you always know you'll have the most powerful charge, each and every time. The Sherpa 100 can be charged by 12V vehicle socket, a standard wall outlet or by the sun with solar panels.
- Keeps small electronics charged up when you're on the go
- Easy to pack and transport
- Quickly recharges from a wall adapter, car charger, or solar panel
- Lithium-ion NMC battery with 98Wh (11V, 8800mAh) capacity
- Chainable with other charging kits
- Measures 5.8" x 1.5" x 5.25"h.
- Weighs 1.9 lbs.
Order today!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 625401
- Charge times: 3 hours (AC wall charger) / 4 hours (car charger) / 10-20 hours (Nomad 20 Solar Panel)
- USB Port: 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 12V port: 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- Laptop port: 19V, up to 6A (120W max), regulated
- Sidecar port: 9-13V, up to 10A (120W max), not regulated
- Dimesions: 5.8" x 1.5" x 5.25"h.
- Weighs 1.9 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 22002
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips