Solar panels are one of those things in life where bigger truly is better.
The Nomad 20's large foldable panels let you collect enough power to keep your electronics and generator charged. The Nomad 20 has a USB port to charge your items directly when the sun is visible, or simply use it to power your Sherpa 50 or 100 (sold here at Sportsman's Guide) and have power day and night. To get the most energy out of your Nomad 20, position it to face the sun at all times. Clouds and windows will affect your collection efficiency, so always try to have as few obstructions as possible. It's weather-resistant to make it harder for Mother Nature to interfere with your power needs. Sometimes you don't have access to an outlet. For those times, there's the Nomad.
- Weather-resistant foldable design
- Magnetic closures and built-in cords
- Includes 12V adapter
- Open circuit voltage: 18-22V
- Monocrystalline cell type
- USB, solar, and mini solar ports
- Can be used to charge the Sherpa 100
- Monocrystalline technology delivers more power per square inch than any other solar technology available
- 18-22V, 20W solar capacity