Nothing is worse than getting up to your cabin for the first boat ride of the season and having a dead battery.
12V lead-acid batteries will naturally drain, when unused, in the off-season. The Maintainer 10 Trickle Charger fights this effect with the power of the sun. Simply position the panel where it receives the most direct sunlight and then attach it on to your battery, SAE connection or 12V car port and worry no more about dead batteries. The Trickle Charger automatically keeps your battery at a full charge and battles the dreaded battery drain. It's weatherproof, so even Mother Nature can't kill your fun. Lead-acid batteries last longer when kept fully charged at all times, even when not in use. The built-in charger regulator avoids over-charging and reverse discharge. You can't mess this up. Enjoy your outdoor activities without worrying about your battery... leave that to Goal Zero.
- Built-in 10W solar panel for charging and maintaining 12V batteries
- Monocrystalline panels are energy efficient
- In-line charge controller never over-charges
- Tempered glass and aluminum frame construction for years of use
- Easy to install
- 4 removable suction cups and 2 loop straps for easy mounting
- Multiple battery attachments (SAE connector, Alligator clamps, and 12V car port)
- Measures 16" x 1" x 12.25"h.
- Weighs 2.9 lbs.