You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $635.99 Non-Member $635.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Details & Specs
- Glock® 35 Gen 4 Semi-automatic .40 Smith & Wesson Handgun with Modular Optics System.
If you loved the original... you'll love the Generation 4. Whether it's personal defense, plinking cans or competition, you'll appreciate the easy handling, light weight, and smooth-shooting performance of the Glock® 35 Gen 4 Semi-automatic .40 Smith & Wesson Handgun.
It features the new Modular Back Strap which lets you customize the grip for a better feel and more control. Plus, the Modular Optics System makes it easy to mount optics without custom machining of your pistol's slide. Glock has been producing accurate, high-quality pistols since 1982, and this Generation 4 is no exception.
Glock 35 Gen 4 Semi-automatic Handgun Features:
- Modular optics system
- Barrel is manufactured using a cold-hammer forging method for uniform precision and consistency
- Modular Back Strap System for a comfortable trigger pull
- Enlarged reversible magazine catch allows you to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol
- Dual recoil spring assembly reduces felt recoil and increases durability
- Glock rail for adding tactical accessories
- Rough textured frame enhances grip traction
- Safe Action® System helps ensure your firearm does not fire unintentionally
- 2 stagger-column magazines for reliable feeding
- Gas nitride finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Includes hard shell case, speed loader, cleaning kit, cable lock, instruction manual, and firearm safety brochure.
- Model: PG3530103MOS
- UPC: 764503002625
- Caliber: .40 Smith & Wesson®
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 15 + 1
- Barrel length: 5.31"
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Adjustable
- Overall length: 8.74"
- Overall width: 1.18"
- Overall height: 1.26"
- Overall weight: 27.53 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips