You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $635.99 Non-Member $635.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $585.99 Non-Member $585.99
- Buyer's Club $278.99 Non-Member $309.99
Smith & Wesson M&P45 Mid-Size, Semi-Automatic, .45 ACP, 4" Barrel, 10+1 Rounds, Used Police Trade-InBuyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Details & Specs
Glock® 34 Gen 4 Semi-automatic 9mm Handgun
If you loved the original... you'll love the Generation 4. Whether it's personal defense, plinking cans or competition, you'll appreciate the easy handling, light weight, and smooth-shooting performance of the Glock 34 Gen 4 Semi-automatic 9mm Handgun. It features the new Modular Back Strap which lets you customize the grip for a better feel and more control. Plus, the Dual Recoil Spring Assembly greatly reduces felt recoil for fast follow-up shots. Glock has been producing accurate, high-quality pistols since 1982, and this Generation 4 is no exception.
- Barrel is manufactured using a cold-hammer forging method for uniform precision and consistency
- Modular Back Strap System for a comfortable trigger pull
- Enlarged reversible magazine catch allows you to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol
- Dual recoil spring assembly reduces felt recoil and increases durability
- Rough textured frame enhances grip traction
- Safe Action® System helps ensure your firearm does not fire unintentionally
- 2 stagger-column magazines for reliable feeding
- Gas nitride finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Includes hard shell case, speed loader, cleaning kit, cable lock, instruction manual, and firearm safety brochure
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 641937
- Mfg. Number: PG3430103
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 17+1
- Barrel length: 5.31"
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Adjustable
- Overall length: 8.74"
- Overall width: 1.18"
- Overall height: 5.43"
- Overall weight: 25.95 ozs.
- UPC: 764503721038
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips