This G22 handgun is a Law Enforcement Trade-in (LET) that has been refurbished to perform like new by Glock® technicians.
It fires the potent .40 cartridge and holds more rounds for its size and weight than any other full size handgun of its caliber. Glock introduced the G22 .40 in 1990 and effectively closed the gap between the heavy .45 Auto, and the internationally proven 9x19. Glock was the first manufacturer to make this popular and effective round accessible for law enforcement agencies.
Today, police agencies across the U.S., and countless others throughout the world, put their trust in this 15-round .40 caliber handgun. Each handgun is delivered only after passing stringent quality inspections, exhaustive quality control checks and test firing at the factory.
- Tough polymer frame
- Modular back strap lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to a shooter's hand size
- Frame surface employs the new scientifically designed rough textured technology
- Internally, the new Glock dual recoil spring assembly greatly increases the gun's life
- Reversible enlarged magazine catch changes in seconds for left or right-hand shooters
- Accessory rail for your attachments
- Comes with two 15 round magazines
NOTE: As this is a police trade-in, you may see some finish rub and holster wear. Order this proven performer today!