No matter what the weather brings, by wearing this German government issue Jacket, it's as if there's a 6-year drought. Water- and wind-resistant polyester shell is backed with a breathable PU membrane for complete coverage from rain. Reflective piping throughout keeps you visible should you decide to walk the dog down the poorly lit street. Perfect for construction sites. Perfect for when you need to be seen. Perfect for that perfect outdoor day.
- Waterproof, breathable PU membrane keeps you dry in inclement weather
- 3M ScotchliteTM reflective piping for visibility in low-light conditions
- Zip-in quilted lining keeps in the heat, and removes when not needed
- Hood folds into collar and secures in place with hook-and-loop closure
- 2 large chest pockets with covered flaps
- 2 hand pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Small interior pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Full-length zipper and overlapping storm flap with hook-and-loop closures
- Hidden zippered pocket underneath storm flap
- Condition: New, never issued
Light up the night. Order today!