You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $11.33 Non-Member $12.59
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $6.75 Non-Member $7.50
- Details & Specs
Gerber® Silver Trident Double Serrated - edge Fixed - blade Knife. Super - tough for all your "special ops".
Held in hand with an advanced-design handle that's resistant to heat, UV light and chemicals. The brainchild of world famous knifemaker William Harsey, Jr. and Chief Watson (a founding member of Navy Seal Team 2), the handle is a co-mold of 2 versions of the material called Hytrel. Inside, there's a rock-hard version for strength. Outside, there's the soft, textured version for extreme grip control. Use the stainless steel butt cap as a hammer.
The double-edged clip-point blade is 154C stainless steel, heat-treated to achieve a hardness rating of HRC 59-61. That means you get excellent edge retention, strength and flexibility. The non-reflective black blade limits glare and corrosion.Here's the breakdown:
- 11 1/ 4 " overall 6" blade
- 17 1 / 2 oz.
- Drop-point, 154CM stainless steel double-serration blade
- Hytrel handle
- Ballistic nylon sheath.
Serrated-edge Fixed-blade Knife
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99