You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $9.90 Non-Member $11.00
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Gerber® LMF II Survival Fixed Blade Knife. Engineered to handle every mission.
Former military man, Jeff Freeman led the charge to create this fearless new 10" Survival Knife. And Gerber field-tested with the troops. The result? A knife as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage. Or sever a seat belt. Or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter.
Built with complete separation between the tang and butt cap, so the knife absorbs the shocks from hammering and prevents the shocks of electricity. Smartly situated grooves and lashing holes let the LMF II convert to a spear. Over-molded handle reduces blistering. Low-profile sheath for easy carry... works for parachuting and attaches to a belt or MOLLE vest. The patented, integrated sharpener means edge retention in the field. "Survival Knife" isn't just a name, it's promise.By your side:
- 10 1/2" overall 4 13/16" blade
- 24 ozs. with sheath 12 ozs. without sheath
- Drop-point 420HC stainless steel serrated blade
- Glass-filled nylon with TPV overmold
- Ballistic nylon sheath with fire retardant coating
- 2 leg straps.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99