Gerber® LMF II Green Infantry Knife. Strong, durable, and razor sharp!
Former military man, Jeff Freeman led the charge to engineer this fearless new 10.5" Survival Knife. And Gerber field-tested it with the troops. The result? A Knife as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage, sever a seat belt, or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job of cutting firewood and building shelters.
- Drop-point 420HC stainless steel, partially-serrated blade
- TPV over-molded glass-filled nylon handle reduces blistering
- Complete separation between the tang and butt cap allows the Knife to absorb shock from hammering
- Smartly situated grooves and lashing holes let the LMF II convert to a spear
- Low-profile ballistic nylon sheath with fire-retardant coating for easy carrying
- MOLLE compatible
- Integrated sharpener for edge retention in the field
- Blade measures 4.84"l.
- Measures 10.5"l. overall
- Weighs 24 ozs (with sheath), 11 ozs (without sheath)