You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $56.69 Non-Member $62.99
- Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
- Buyer's Club $9.71 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Details & Specs
The Gerber® Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet can turn out stacks of firewood or help you build a quick shelter.
Take on the wilderness with superior tools. Bear Grylls is famous for his TV series where he's dropped into the wild and left to survive. This Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet is an essential tool for first-order survival tasks like building shelter and gathering firewood. The compact Hatchet weighs less than 1 1/2 lbs., but it's super tough and sports a 3 1/2" razor sharp blade.Wild and rugged:
- Back of hatchet head has a crosshatched surface for pounding stakes and more
- Full-tang, high carbon construction for durability
- Ergonomic, non-slip rubber grip
- Military-grade, mildew-resistant nylon sheath with belt loops
- Comes with Bear Grylls "Priorities of Survival" pocket guide
- Made of 3Crl2MoV steel
- Overall length: 9 1/2"
- Lifetime warranty.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips