Here's a value-priced Water Heater that won't leave you out in the cold during your shower.
And not only is it reliable, it's efficient. The patented through-tube combustion chamber actually uses heat from the pilot flame to help maintain water temperature rather than losing that heat energy to the outside. And the pilot ignition system offers economical time-tested performance. The pilot is manually lit when the destination is reached and hot water is available in less than 30 minutes.
- 95% of all serviceable components are accessible through the exterior door... reduces service time and virtually eliminates the need for service personnel to enter your coach
- High temperature limit switch, thermostat, and pressure and temperature relief valve help prevent heater problems
- Externally sealed combustion chamber keeps the outside of the unit clean
- Can be mounted flush into the RV sidewall for an integrated, attractive appearance
- Optional Heat-Exchanger Model pipes engine coolant out and around the water tank to use engine heat to create an even more efficient heating system
- Aluminum clad tank reduces weight and eliminates the need for an anode rod.
- Capacity (Gal): 10
- Power input (per hr): 10,000 BTUs
- Recovery: 13.5 Gallons / Hr.
- Unit Weight (Empty): 24 lbs.
- Unit Weight (Full): 107 lbs.
- Dimensions (in.): 12 x 16 1/4 x 16 1/2