You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
The vívoactive® HR Smart Watch from Garmin® keeps up with all your active moments. Run, bike, swim, golf, ski and more…its GPS-enabled built-in sports apps track your stats while smart notifications allow you to stay connected. The result is a healthier, more balanced life.
Total control is always at the wrist.
vívoactive HR gently vibrates to alert you to all the same notifications you receive on your compatible device, from phone calls to social media alerts to other alerts from mobile apps. Keep tabs on the weather, control the music on your phone, locate your phone and customize the watch face and widgets. You control the look and feel of vívoactive HR, and it helps you control your life.
The easiest way to keep tabs on your heart rate.
With ElevateTM wrist heart-rate technology, you can ditch the chest strap and measure heart rate from the wrist. Using that data, vívoactive HR provides data on calories burned and quantifies the intensity of your exercise, providing better credit for your efforts.
- Sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- Built-in sports apps include GPS-enabled running, biking, swimming and more — no phone connection required
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from Connect IQTM store
- Receive smart notifications and smart coaching from Garmin ConnectTM when paired with your phone
- Up to 8 days' battery life in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 13 hours using GPS
Order your new Smart Watch today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 674288
- Display Size: 0.80" x 1.13"
- Display Resolution: 205 x 148 pixels
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium
- Battery Life: Up to 8 days in smartwatch mode (with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, no GPS), up to 13 hrs in GPS mode
- Water Rating: 5 ATM
- Watch Functions: Time, date, calendar, alarm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1.68 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 010-01605-03
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips