You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
For those who take adventure seriously, the rugged and stylish Garmin tactix Bravo GPS Watch packs the functionality to get you to the top of your game and keep you there. With features for tactical applications and both navigation and fitness training, the tactix Bravo is ready for any training activity, competition, or tactical mission. Here's a taste of what it can do…
Tactical meets practical
If tactical missions are the name of your game, the tactix Bravo GPS Watch has the functionality you need to complete any mission. Features include jumpmaster activity, projected waypoints and a dual-format GPS coordinate data page that supports MGRS, degrees, minutes, seconds and more.
Navigate Your way
The tactix Bravo Watch provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS and GLONASS positioning, while the TracBack feature allows you to navigate back to your starting point with ease. Plus, its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes. It also allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint or even a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. With tactix Bravo, you can create and follow courses as well.
Advanced Fitness Metrics
The tactix Bravo Watch is packed with training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The first is the VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor (not included), tactix Bravo crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to your VO2 max to see your fitness gains and even compare 'em with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
Go further with your running data and tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics. When used with a heart rate monitor, the Fenix 3 Sapphire can report stride length, cadence, and much more.
Altimeter, Barometer and Compass
The tactix Bravo Watch is equipped with ABC sensors to provide relevant, real-time information. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. Plus, the 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you’re moving or not.
Custom Apps and Watch Faces
Personalize your tactix Bravo Watch with free downloads from Garmin's Connect IQ store. You can customize your watch face, add data fields and get apps and widgets that provide information at a glance.
Smart notifications let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, even if you're on the trail. Tactix Bravo receives the wireless signal from your compatible smartphone and lets you know you have a message by displaying the text on its own screen.
Other connected features include automatic upload to Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking and social media sharing through Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect Mobile apps. Remotely control both the music from your phone or even your VIRB XE action camera. Find My Phone and Find My Watch capabilities included. Activity tracking counts daily steps, calories burned and stairs climbed.
- 1.2" high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display
- Night vision goggle friendly backlight
- High-strength domed sapphire lens
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO antenna with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception helps keep you on track
- Rugged and durable design for use in challenging environments
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons, knurled start/stop button, rear case plate and screws
- Tactical specific features like Jumpmaster, projected waypoints, dual-format GPS coordinate data, and TracBack
- Smart notifications with your compatible smartphone
- Waterproof down to 100 meters
- Includes tactix Bravo watch with black silicone band, USB charging clip, AC adapter with plug and manual
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 670528
- Mfg. Number: 010-01338-0C
- Physical & Performance
- Dimensions: 2.0" x 2.0" x 0.6"
- Display size, WxH: 1.2" diameter
- Display resolution, WxH: 218 x 218 pixels, transflective MIP color, sapphire lens
- Color display: Yes
- Negative mode display: Yes
- Weight: 3.09 oz.
- Battery: Rechargeable 300mAh lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode, up to 20 hours in GPS training mode, up to 6 weeks in watch mode
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- GPS-enabled: Yes
- GLONASS: Yes
- High-sensitvity receiver: Yes
- Barometric altimeter: Yes
- Electronic compass: Yes
- Smart notifications (displays email, text, and other alerts when paired with your smartphone): Yes
- Vibration alert: Yes
- Music control: Yes
- VIRB control: Yes
- Watch functions: Time of day (12/24 hours), calendar (day/date), daily alarm, stop watch, timer, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips