You May Also Like
- Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $499.00 Non-Member $499.00
- Buyer's Club $459.49 Non-Member $483.69
- Buyer's Club $499.00 Non-Member $499.00
- Buyer's Club $399.00 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $445.55 Non-Member $469.00
- Buyer's Club $699.00 Non-Member $699.00
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $1499.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Non-Member $1699.99
- Buyer's Club $119.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Loaded with powerful features, the STRIKER 7dv is the easiest way to find fish. You don't need to remember where the hot spots, dock and ramps are, it allows you to mark your favorite waypoints and routes. You won't have to worry about your images getting interrupted while switching between depth-range scale, thanks to Smooth ScalingTM. Plus, you can easily rewind your sonar history to see previous sonar images and mark them with waypoints. With a built-in flasher, it displays speed data.Finding the fish has never been easier!
If you haven't experienced the clarity of CHIRP, you've no idea what you're missing. CHIRP technology gives you a higher level of clarity and detail than your standard 77/200 kHz inducer. It does this by sending a continuous sweep of frequencies, from low to high ranges. It then interprets these different frequencies upon their return to the STRIKER 7dv. Because different frequencies are used, the information you receive gives you a crisper fish arch with greater target separation.
Vertical, stationary fishing is easier with Built-in Flasher.
Not only can the STRIKER 7dv give you an exceptional reading with CHIRP, but it'll also give you a leg up on stationary fishing with Flasher. Flasher provides you with a way to track the fish, as well as information about depth and the condition of the bottom. The Built-in Flasher is fantastic for ice fishing and jigging for crappies. While you're jigging, the STRIKER 7dv shows you how far up and down your jig goes, as well as if the fish are ever going after it. The fish won't know what hit them.
Get clarity with DownVu.
DownVu gives you a nearly photographic image of what's below you boat, up to 750 ft. You'll be able to clearly see structures, weed beds and submerged objects. Both DownVu and CHIRP are incorporated into the same transducer, saving you money and time.It tracks your every move!
The STRIKER 7dv is constructed with a high-sensitivity GPS to quickly and accurately pinpoint your location. It then continues to track your motion around the lake. This features allows you to mark your waypoints to return to the exact spot over and over again. You can also keep track of docks, ramps or even your favorite watering hole on the lake. To return to any given spot, simply select the spot you wish to return to, and follow the route provided. Plus, it'll also give you the speed and direction you're currently heading in. Never miss your great fishing haunts again.
- Easy-to-use 7-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS and Garmin CHIRP DownVuTM scanning sonar
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
- Includes Garmin GT20 transducer with CHIRP (77 / 200 kHz); transmit power (300 W RMS) / (2,400 peak-to-peak) with 455 / 800 kHz CHIRP DownVu (300 W power)
- Share waypoints and routes with other STRIKER or echoMAPTM chartplotter combos
- Tilt / swivel mount to put the unit in your perfect eye sight
- Integrated GPS for best tracking and spot marking
- Mark waypoint to find your exact spot time after time
- Course over Ground for a true actual direction
Order now!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 670500
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Audible Alarm: Yes
- Dual-frequency (50 / 200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77 / 200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Frequencies Supported: 50 / 77 / 200 kHz, Chirp (mid and high) and DownVu 260 / 455 / 800 kHz
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Maximum Depth: 2,300 ft. freshwater, 1,100 ft. saltwater
- Bottom Lock: Yes
- Water Temp. Log and Graph: Yes
- Split-screen Zoom: Yes
- Ultrascroll®: Yes
- Fish Symbol ID: Yes
- AutoGain Technology: Yes
- Adjustable Depth Line: Yes
- A-scope: Yes
- Water Temp. Sensor Included: Yes
- Dimensions: 9.3" x 5.5" x 2.3"d.
- Display Dimensions: 3.6" x 6"h.; 7" diag.
- Display Resolution, WxH: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA color
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 010-01553-00
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips