Garmin® Rino 120 GPS / FRS / GMRS has a voice scrambler and vibration mode for top - secret calls!
The Rino 120 state-of-the-art GPS navigation and 2-way communications combined, with enough memory to download detailed mapping for driving, hiking, hunting, fishing... or just about anything else you can dream up.
It's waterproof, can send communications up to 2 miles using FRS channels, 5 miles using GMRS channels, and can "beam" your exact location to another Rino user using "position reporting." And because the Rino 120 had standard FRS / GMRS capabilities, you can talk to friends or family who own conventional FRS / GMRS radios. There's also a voice scrambler and a vibration mode for silent calls.
Check it out:
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- 22 communication channels: 1-14 FRS, 15-22 GMRS
- 38 sub-audible squelch codes per transmission channel for privacy
- Transmission distance of up to 2 miles using FRS, up to 5 miles with GMRS (using GMRS frequency in the U.S. requires a FCC license)
- External voice activation (VOX)
- Ergonomic design for one-handed operation, with call, press-to-talk (PTT) and page mode buttons on the side, power / backlighting button on top, and volume and zoom buttons in front
- Unique 5-way cursor for channel selection and volume adjustment in FRS / GMRS mode, and quick map planning, entering and selecting functions in GPS mode
- Voice scrambler and vibration mode for silent calls
- Built in basemap consisting of American road and highway detail, along with 8 MB of internal memory for additional road, lake, marine and points-of-interest data that can be downloaded from MapSource MetroGuide®, Fishing Hot Spots®, Topo or BlueChart CDs
- Also includes Marine Point Database (Americas), American Highways basemap, PC-interface cable, wrist strap, belt clip, user's manual and quick reference guide.
Order ONLINE Today!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $24.50 on these items!
for Rino 110 / 120