Garmin® Montana 650t Handheld GPS. With touchscreen display, preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps and camera, this tough navigator goes everywhere with you.
Your traveling companion when you're hiking, hunting, on the water and virtually everywhere else. Equipped with a bold 4" touchscreen, 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter... plus preloaded TOPO 100K maps and a 5-megapixel autofocus camera. In addition, it supports Custom Maps, BirdsEyeTM Satellite imagery (subscription required) and photo navigation. Rugged and waterproof, it's equipped with a quad helix antenna for unparalleled reception and a high-speed USB connection, and it connects wirelessly to compatible Garmin® handhelds.Outdoor companion:
- 4" bright, transflective 65k color TFT, dual-orientation touchscreen that's sunlight readable
- Built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief so you can navigate anywhere
- Preloaded with TOPO U.S. 100K maps
- Includes 5-megapixel autofocus camera each photo is automatically geotagged with coordinates
- High-sensitivity quad helix GPS antenna, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction locates your precision precisely and quickly, maintains GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- 3.5 GB of internal memory, accepts microSDTM card (not included)
- 3-axis, tilt-compensated compass with barometric altimeter providing accurate elevation information to track ascent and descent
- Supports BirdsEyeTM satellite imagery (subscription required), Garmin® custom maps and photo navigation
- Share waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices
- Compatible with Custom Maps (free software that transforms paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your device)
- Supports geocaching GPS files for downloading geocaches and details
- Equipped with ANTTMand Bluetooth technology, as well as wireless communication that lets you easily share tracks, waypoints, routes and paperless geocaches with other Garmin® GPS devices and smartphones
- Use free trip-planning BaseCampTM software to create up to 200 routes, record up to 4,000 waypoints
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards
- Compatible with mounts (sold separately) for attaching to motorcycle or ATV
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included) or rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included), 22-hour (AA) or 16-hour (lithium-ion) battery life
- 2 9/10 x 5 7/10 x 1 2/5", 10 1/7 ozs. with 3 AA batteries.
What a trip! Order yours ONLINE today!