- Water-resistant to 100m
- Up to 50 hrs. of battery life in UltraTrac mode / up to 16 hrs. in GPS mode
- Wireless capability: ANT+, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Location memory: 1,000
- Track point memory: 10,000
- Built-in memory: 32MB
- Available memory: 23MB
- 1.2" display size; 218 x 218 pixels
- Rechargeable 300mAh lithium-ion battery
- Overall dimensions: 2" x 2" x 0.6"
- Overall weight: 2.9 ozs.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
For those who take adventure seriously, the fenix 3 packs the functionality to get you to the top of your game and keep you there. With features for both navigation and fitness training, the fenix 3 is ready for any training activity and competition. Here's a taste of what it can do...
Navigate Your Way
The fenix 3 provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you on and off the beaten track. Its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
It records a GPS track log creating a "bread crumb trail" as you move. It also allows you to mark locations, such as a start / finish line, course checkpoint, or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. With fenix 3, you can create and follow courses, mark up to 1,000 locations and store up to 10,000 track points and navigate to them.
Altimeter, Barometer and Compass
The fenix 3 is equipped with ABC sensors to provide relevant real-time information. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you're moving or not.
The fenix 3 auto-calibrates its ABC sensors using its GPS receiver and also auto sets the time based on location. For an extremely accurate temperature reading, pair it with Garmin's tempeTM external temperature sensor.
The fenix 3 is packed with training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The first is the VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor, fenix 3 crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to your VO2 max to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a Race Predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Premium materials. Precise functionality.
The fenix 3 is designed to meet the expectations of demanding athletes who expose their equipment to harsh environments on a daily basis. The result is the ultimate expression of Garmin function and technology combined with uncompromising style and finish.
Principal among its design innovations, fenix 3 is equipped with Garmin's first-ever EXO antenna, a powerful satellite receiver fully integrated into the protective stainless steel bezel on top of the watch. EXO works as a powerful ring antenna for both GPS and GLONASS signals.
Swim mode tracks your distance, pace, stroke count, and more
Ski-snowboard mode tells you speed, distance, vertical drop and more
Running mode: when used with the HRM-Run monitor (sold separately), it'll tell you your cadence, vertical oscillation, and ground contact time
Notifications: You can receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch. Requires iPhone 4s or AndroidTM smartphone
- Omni-directional EXO antenna with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception has the ability to track in more challenging environments
- 1.2" sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light
- Fitness training features for running, golf, swimming, cycling and more
- Outdoor navigation with 3-axis compass, altimeter, barometer and TracBack
- Smartwatch functions including smart notifications, weather widgets, find my phone, and more
- Connect IQ platform compatibility or customized apps, widgets, watch faces and data field
- Reinforced watch housing
- Waterproof down to 100 meters
- Includes USB charging/data cable, AC adapter, quick-start manual, and black rubber watch band (includes removal tools)
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips