You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $699.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $599.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $549.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $499.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $549.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Garmin epixTM GPS Watch with TOPO U.S. 100K Map Bundle. Full-color mapping. High-resolution touchscreen. Turn-by-turn directions.
The epix GPS Watch is the ultimate "everything" Watch for the modern adventurer! first-of-its-kind, high-resolution, color, touchscreen GPS / GLONASS mapping watch with worldwide, shaded relief basemap and a 1.4" color touchscreen that brings it all to life. The revolutionary, stainless steel EXO antenna combined with GPS and GLONASS reception mean better signal strength and quicker position fixes. But there's too much going on with this Watch to talk about without breaking it down...
Ready to Go with TOPO U.S. 100K Maps
Includes digital topographic maps for the entire U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Garmin mapped every hill and valley for your next great adventure. Now with more detail than ever, this product covers the finer points of the outdoors with topographic maps comparable to 1:100,000 scale USGS maps. It also includes terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
The epix GPS Watch features a rugged design with mineral glass lens and rugged PVD-coated surfaces. With a water rating of 50 meters, epix is designed to withstand some of the roughest conditions you'll encounter. It's also an auto-calibrated timepiece that both helps convey you to point B, and convey to others how serious you are about the outdoors.
The epix touchscreen display gives you fingertip pan / swipe access to vivid, detailed maps, including the built-in worldwide shaded relief basemaps. And with 8GB internal memory and extensive mapping support, you'll have plenty of room to add (and interact with) compatible maps, including TOPO 24K, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, City Navigator and BlueChart g2 maps (sold separately).
Extensive Navigation Features
Garmin's new, high-sensitivity, EXO antenna technology means better GPS signal strength and faster time to your first fix. epix uses HotFix to access both GPS and GLONASS satellites for noticeably quicker positioning than GPS alone. Once the fix is made, you have access to a full menu of navigation features, including advanced track recording, track navigation, TracBack, waypoint and coordinate navigation, Sight'n Go and point-by-point routing.
Altimeter, Barometer and Compass
epix is equipped with auto-calibrating ABC sensors to provide relevant real-time information. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you're moving or not.
epix displays smart notifications from your compatible Bluetooth device so you never miss a text, email or notification, unless you want to. And, with Garmin ConnectTM and Connect IQ you'll be connected to a whole community of people who love the outdoors as much as you do and to outdoor app developers building smart apps specially for epix. With LiveTrack, others can track where you are (within a coverage area) through Garmin Connect on your smartphone.
In a nutshell:
- 1.4" high-resolution color touchscreen
- Pre-loaded with TOPO U.S. 100K Maps covering the entire U.S.
- Worldwide shaded relief basemap
- 8GB built-in memory
- Stainless steel EXOTM antenna with GPS / GLONASS reception
- Altimeter, barometer and 3-axis compass
- Easily customize your epix Watch with specialized apps, widgets, data fields, and unique watch faces
- BirdsEye Satellite Imagery - Get a true representation of your surroundings with a 1-year subscription (included)
- Track Navigation - navigation assistance for loaded or saved tracks
- Physical dimensions: 2" x 2.1" x 0.7"h.
- Weight: 3 ozs.
- Display size: 1.4"
- Display resolution: 205 x 148 pixels
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 24 hrs. in GPS mode / up to 16 weeks in watch mode
- Water rating: 50m
- Built-in memory: 8GB
- Waypoints / favorites / locations: 1,000
- Routes: 50
- Tracklog: 10,000 points / 100 saved tracks
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE: Yes
- Weather alerts: Yes
- UltraTrac: Yes
- TracBack: Yes
What's in the box:
- epix GPS Watch
- USB charging / data cable
- AC adapter
- Quick start manual
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips