- 9" 800x480 color display
- Transducer with high wide CHIRP sonar
- CHIRP SideVü™ and CHIRP ClearVü™ sonars
- Preloaded LakeVü HD maps
- Quickdraw Contours custom HD map creation software
- 500W RMS/4,000W PTP transmitting power
- Quick-release cradle
- Protective cover
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $999.00 Non-Member $999.00
- Non-Member $1799.99
- Buyer's Club $899.00 Non-Member $899.00
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Non-Member $1099.99
- Non-Member $2899.99
- Non-Member $1199.99
- Non-Member $1699.99
- Buyer's Club $2503.29 Non-Member $2634.99
- Buyer's Club $2478.69 Non-Member $2609.19
- Details & Specs
The Garmin echoMAPTM CHIRP 93sv Sonar Fish Finder is easy-to-install, easy-to-use, and hard to do without. The built-in CHIRP sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition because it put more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. The fast and responsive 5 Hz GPS and GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 5 times per second to make your movement on screen more fluid. Quickly drop up to 5,000 accurate waypoints and easily find your way back to newly discovered hot spots.
The echoMAP CHIRP 93sv has sonar-recording capability to mark points of interest and waypoints for playback on your computer or to share between multiple devices by using HomePortTM planning software.
And just because you can't always be on the water, you don't need to leave your Garmin behind. The cords plug directly into the mount so you can quickly install and remove your echoMAPTM CHIRP 93sv Sonar Fish Finder from the power and mount to keep it safe and secure.
Get a clearer idea of what's below the surface.
The Garmin echoMAPTM CHIRP 93sv Sonar Fish Finder uses CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü to give you a nearly photographic, wide image of what's going on below and to the sides of your boat. You'll clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish on a 9" diagonal WVGA display. It also supports Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Follow over 17,000 maps and create your own as well.
The echoMAPTM CHIRP 93sv Sonar Fish Finder is preloaded with LakeVü HD maps containing 17,000 U.S. lakes, rivers and reservoirs with excellent detail of underwater features as well as interstates, highways, bridges, designated fishing areas, docks, boat ramps, marinas and campgrounds. And instantly create your own personalized HD fishing maps onscreen complete with 1-foot contours that you can keep or share using Quickdraw Contours.
- Transducer and built-in high wide CHIRP sonar puts more energy onto the target to provide amazingly clear target separation and definition
- CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu scanning returns nearly photographic, wide images of the structure, submerged objects and fish below and beside your boat
- LakeVu HD maps is preloaded and provides a detailed look at over 17,000 U.S. lakes, rivers and reservoirs with 1-foot contours from shoreline to shoreline as well as roads, bridges, boat ramps and designated fishing areas
- Quickdraw Contours instantly creates personalized HD fishing maps that you can tailor to your needs and share if you wish
- Your heading and position are refreshed 5 times per second to make your movement on the screen fluid and allow you quickly and easily mark 5,000 waypoints so you can return to new hotspot, over, and over, and over again.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 681703
- Physical dimensions: 11.3"x6.4"x2"d
- Display size: 4.4"x7.8"; 9" diagonal
- Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display type: WVGA display
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- NMEA 2000® compatible: Yes
- NMEA 0183 compatible: Yes
- Power consumption: 11W
- Mounting options: Bail or flush
- Garmin Marine NetworkTM ports: 1 PanoptixTM port
- Preloaded maps: LakeVü HD (inland maps)
- Data cards: 1 microSDTM card
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Routes: 100
- Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Garmin Sonar compatible
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
- Tide tables: Yes
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Frequencies supported: CHIRP (low, mid, high), Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz, ClearVü: 260/455/800 kHz, SideVü: 260/455/800 kHz
- Transmit power: 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- CHIRP sonar technology: Yes (Built-in)
- ClearVü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- SideVü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Maximum depth: 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater, 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater
- Bottom lock: Yes
- Water temperature log and graph: Yes
- Sonar recording: Yes
- Sonar history rewind: Yes
- Transducer pin numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 input ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 output ports: 1
- Mfg. Number: 010-01804-01
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips