You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $799.00 Non-Member $799.00
- Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $949.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $1424.99 Non-Member $1499.99
- Buyer's Club $2659.05 Non-Member $2799.00
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Details & Specs
The Garmin 7" echoMAPTM 73sv is easy to install and use. It includes a transducer for high wide CHIRP sonar and Garmin CHIRP SideVu and DownVu, which is the clearest scanning sonars on the water. It supports Panoptix sonar and includes preloaded Quickdraw Contours software to instantly create your own HD maps with 1-foot contours as you fish. Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second. It provides NMEA 2000® support for engine data, sensors, FUSION-LINKTM audio system, autopilots and more. Cords plug directly into the mount, allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and mount. Transom and trolling motor mounts included.Come see the Garmin CHIRP Difference.
CHIRP sonar is the most sophisticated sonar technology available for the fishing and boating public. And the echoMAP 53dv has CHIRP sonar capabilities built-in. CHIRP sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also includes sonar-recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information for playback on a computer using HomePortTM planning software. Use the user data sharing cable to share waypoints and routes between multiple devices.Clearest scanning sonar on the water.
For nearly photographic image quality all the way down to 750' below and to either side of your boat, Garmin has the DownVu and SideVu scanning sonars. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Also supports Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Preloaded LakeVu HD Maps
These highly detailed freshwater maps include 17,000+ U.S. lakes, rivers and reservoirs (more than double the number of preloaded lakes of any competitor). That number also includes more than 13,000 HD lakes with 1-foot contours shoreline to shoreline (again, 2 times more than our competition). LakeVu HD gives you excellent detail of underwater features, plus Shallow Water Shading allows you to designate a minimum depth. It also shows interstates, highways, general roads and bridges, designated fishing areas, docks, boat ramps, marinas and campgrounds.
Create Your Own HD Maps
Quickdraw Contours is a free, easy-to-use software feature already installed on your echoMAP CHIRP 73sv. It instantly creates your own personalized HD fishing maps on screen with 1-foot contours. Tailor the maps as needed; you own them. Keep the data for yourself, or share it with Garmin or your friends. No special surveying expertise is required. You just fish while Quickdraw Contours creates maps. There's no waiting around or sending your files away like other mapping software requires your results appear instantly. Use with any Garmin Panoptix transducer, any HD-IDTM sonar, any CHIRP-enabled, Garmin DownVu transducer or NMEA 2000-compatible depth transducer. Have more than 1 sonar device installed onboard? Quickdraw Contours automatically selects the most capable sonar device to provide the very best results for you.
Heading and Position Refreshed 5 Times per Second
Fast, responsive 5 Hz GPS / GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 5 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. Now it's quick and easy to drop up to 5,000 accurate waypoints and find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.
Take Your echoMAP with You
When you're off the water, it's easy to keep your echoMAP safe and secure. You don't have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your echoMAP from power and the mount.
Enhanced Auto Guidance
Just enter the location where you want to go and patented Garmin Auto Guidance technology instantly searches through relevant charts to create a safe, virtual pathway on the display that helps you avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions en route.
With enhanced Version 2.0, you have access to more features and capabilities. You're able to adjust the calculated Auto Guidance pathway by inserting "via" points at interim stops or landmarks along your desired route. You can easily review hazard points along your calculated path. And you can even engage your compatible Garmin autopilot to follow the Auto Guidance route, automatically. Other 2.0 enhancements give you the ability to calculate arrival times at any point on your route (great for timing arrivals to correspond with bridge openings and other time-critical events). Better still, you can now save your plotted Auto Guidance paths for future navigation by backing them up on an SDTM card with your BlueChart g2 Vision or LakeVu HD Ultra cartography.
GPX Waypoints Transfer
If you have waypoints, tracks or frequently used routes stored on another manufacturer's GPS product - or on a Garmin handheld device - now it's easier than ever to transfer those items to your new Garmin chartplotter, via industry-standard GPX software formatting. GPX is an open standard format for GPS data exchange across platforms and applications. With this easy-to-use interface technology, Garmin has taken "no waypoint left behind" to a whole new level of trade-up convenience.
Special Sailing Features
Supported SailAssist features include laylines, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines and true wind data fields. Gauge displays are designed to provide important, need-to-know information at a glance, including true and apparent wind angle, set and drift, true or apparent wind speed, horizontal graphs and a data bar with customizable data fields. To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, your chartplotter features a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line, along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer.
- 7-inch color display with keypad control
- Includes GT52-TM transducer with high wide CHIRP, 250 W and CHIRP DownVu / SideVu, 455 / 800, 350 W
- PanoptixTM all-seeing sonar support (transducer not included)
- Includes LakeVu HD maps cover 17,000 total lakes, of which 13,000 are HD lakes with 1-foot contours shore to shore
- Preloaded Quickdraw Contours custom HD map creation software
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672014
- Physical Dimensions: 9.8" x 5.5" x 2"
- Display Size: 6.0" x 3.6"h.; 7.0" diagonal
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA display
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Water Rating: IPX7
- NMEA 2000® Compatible: Yes
- NMEA 0183 Compatible: Yes
- Power Consumption: 7.1 W
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Garmin Marine NetworkTM ports: 1 PanoptixTM port
- Preloaded Maps: LakeVu HD (inland maps)
- Accepts Data Cards: 1 microSDTM card
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Routes: 100
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Garmin Sonar Compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS: Yes
- Supports DSC: Yes
- Tide Tables: Yes
- BlueChart® Mobile Compatible: No
- Dual-frequency (50 / 200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77 / 200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Frequencies Supported: CHIRP (low, mid, high), traditional (50 / 77 / 200 kHz), DownVu (260 / 455 / 800 kHz), SideVu (260 / 455 / 800 kHz)
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- CHIRP Sonar Technology: Yes (Built-in)
- DownVu: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- SideVu: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Maximum Depth: 2,300' at 77 kHz (freshwater), 1,100' at 77 kHz (saltwater)
- Bottom Lock: Yes
- Water Temperature Log and Graph: Yes
- Sonar Recording: Yes
- Sonar History Rewind: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- Mfg. Number: 010-01575-01
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99