You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $699.00 Non-Member $699.00
- Buyer's Club $499.00 Non-Member $499.00
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Non-Member $27.99
- Details & Specs
The Garmin 4.3" echoMAPTM 43dv is easy to install and use. It includes a transducer for high wide CHIRP sonar and Garmin CHIRP DownVu, which is the clearest scanning sonar on the water. With Quickdraw Contours software, you can instantly create your own HD maps with only a 1' contour, as you fish. The internal 5 Hz GPS maps your position and heading at an amazing 5 times per second. You can quickly and easily remove your device from the power and mount, because all the cords plug directly into the mount. Transom and trolling motor mounts are included with the echoMap 43dv.Come see the Garmin CHIRP Difference.
CHIRP sonar is the most sophisticated sonar technology available for the fishing and boating public. And the echoMAP 43dv has CHIRP sonar capabilities built-in. CHIRP sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also includes sonar-recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information for playback on a computer using HomePortTM planning software. Use the user data sharing cable to share waypoints and routes between multiple devices.Clearest scanning sonar on the water.
For nearly photographic image quality all the way down to 750' below your boat, Garmin has the DownVu scanning sonar. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Traditional Garmin HD-IDTM sonar and DownVu scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer. Also provides HD-ID support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Preloaded LakeVu HD maps.
With over 17,000 highly detailed freshwater maps of U.S. lakes, rivers and reservoirs, LakeVu HD maps have more than double the number of preloaded lakes than any of their competitors. That number also includes more than 13,000 HD lakes with 1-foot contours shoreline to shoreline. LakeVu HD gives you excellent detail of underwater features, plus Shallow Water Shading allows you to designate a minimum depth. It also shows interstates, highways, general roads and bridges, designated fishing areas, docks, boat ramps, marinas and campgrounds.
Create your own HD maps.
Your Garmin echoMAP 43dv also comes with the free, easy-to-use Quickdraw Contours software. It instantly creates your own personalized HD fishing maps on screen with 1-foot contours. Tailor the maps as needed; you own them. Keep the data for yourself, or share it with Garmin or your friends. No special surveying expertise is required. You just fish while Quickdraw Contours creates maps. There's no waiting around or sending your files away like other mapping software requires, your results appear instantly.
Heading and position are refreshed 5X a second.
Fast, responsive 5 Hz GPS / GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 5 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. Now it's quick and easy to drop up to 5,000 accurate waypoints and find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.
Take it with you.
When you're off the water, it's easy to keep your echoMAP safe and secure. You don't have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your echoMAP from power and the mount.
Your auto-guidance has been upgraded.
Like the GPS for your car, you can enter in a location and the patented Garmin Auto Guidance technology will search through relevant charts to create a safe, virtual pathway, on your display, that helps you avoid shallow water, bridges and other charted obstructions on your way. With enhanced Version 2.0, you have access to more features and capabilities. You're able to adjust the calculated Auto Guidance pathway by inserting "via" points at interim stops or landmarks along your desired route. You can easily review hazard points along your calculated path. And you can even engage your compatible Garmin autopilot to follow the Auto Guidance route, automatically. Other 2.0 enhancements give you the ability to calculate arrival times at any point on your route (great for timing arrivals to correspond with bridge openings and other time-critical events).
GPX waypoints transfer.
If you have waypoints, tracks or frequently used routes stored on another manufacturer's GPS product - or on a Garmin handheld device - now it's easier than ever to transfer those items to your new Garmin chartplotter, via industry-standard GPX software formatting. GPX is an open standard format for GPS data exchange across platforms and applications. With this easy-to-use interface technology, Garmin has taken "no waypoint left behind" to a whole new level of trade-up convenience.
- 4.3-inch color display with keypad control
- Includes Garmin GT20 transducer with CHIRP (77 / 200 kHz); transmit power (500 W RMS) / (2,400 peak-to-peak) with 455 / 800 kHz Garmin CHIRP DownVu (300 W power)
- Preloaded LakeVu HD maps cover 17,000 total lakes, of which 13,000 are HD lakes with 1-foot contours shore to shore
- Includes Quickdraw Contours custom HD map creation software
- Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672012
- Dimensions: 4" x 6.6" x 1.8"
- Display Size: 2.1" x 3.7"h., 4.3" diagonal
- Display Resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
- Display Type: WQVGA display
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Water Rating: IPX7
- NMEA 0183 Compatible: Yes
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Garmin Marine NetworkTM Ports: None
- Preloaded Maps: LakeVu HD (inland maps)
- Accepts Data Cards: 1 microSDTM card
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Routes: 100
- Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Garmin Sonar Compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS: Yes
- Supports DSC: Yes
- Tide Tables: Yes
- BlueChart® Mobile Compatible: No
- Dual-frequency (50 / 200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77 / 200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Frequencies Supported: Chirp (low, mid, high), Traditional (50 / 77 / 200 kHz), DownVu (260 / 455 / 800 kHz)
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS) / 4,000W (peak to peak)
- CHIRP Sonar Technology: Yes (built-in)
- DownVuTM: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- SideVu: No
- Maximum Depth: 2,300' at 77 kHz (freshwater), 1,100' at 77 kHz (saltwater)
- Bottom Lock: Yes
- Water Temperature Log and Graph: Yes
- Sonar Recording: Yes
- Sonar History Rewind: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 4
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- Mfg. Number: 010-01563-01
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99