You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $799.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Garmin® AlphaTM 100/TTTM10 Dog Tracking Bundle. A multi-dog tracking GPS and training device... in 1!
Proven GPS dog-tracking technology with Tri-Tronics® electronic training. The Garmin® AlphaTM 100 handheld GPS receiver bundled with Garmin® TTTM 10 dog collar tracks and trains your dog from a range of up to 9 miles, delivering exact position as often as every 2 1/2 seconds! What's more, a single AlphaTM 100 can also pinpoint locations of up to 20 dogs or fellow hunting buddies when additional Alpha 100 handhelds or TTTM 10 devices are used. Training buttons allow you to communicate separately to each dog through safe, effective features like momentary and continuous stimulation or an audible tone command.Dynamic duo:
- 3" glove-friendly touchscreen display
- Measures dog speed, distance and direction traveled notifies you when dog is "treed" or "on point"
- 18 training levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, with lockout setting available to avoid accidental stimulation or tone
- 2 modes of level progression (traditional and linear)
- Tone and vibration alerts
- Pinpoints positions of up to 20 dogs or buddies from up to 9 miles away with use of additional AlphaTM 100 handhelds or TTTM 10 devices
- 4.0 GB memory, 500 MB available for user storage (with TOPO maps loaded)
- microSDTM slot (card not included)
- Preloaded with 100K U.S. TOPO maps
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards and can take an accidental splash or dunk, also withstands dust, dirt, humidity
- Stores up to 4,000 waypoints, 200 routes
- Tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass
- Barometric altimeter
- Compatible with BaseCampTM and BirdsEyeTM Satellite Imagery
- Shares data wirelessly with similar units
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery included, up to 20-hour battery life
- 1 1/2 x 2 1/2"h., 8 4/5 ozs. with standard antenna and battery.
Order this ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips