You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Garmin® Alpha 100® TT 15 Dog Training & Tracking System. An invaluable tool at home AND in the field.
The Alpha® System helps you achieve optimum performance from your sporting dogs whether you're hunting or training. It combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics® electronic dog training technology. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system allows you to track and train your dogs in the field at a range of up to 9 miles (TT 15) away, delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
With multiple TT 15 collars (sold separately), you can pinpoint up to 20 dogs or hunters' exact positions on a large, glove-friendly touchscreen display even when they are out of sight. And because it comes preloaded with TOPO U.S. 100K maps, you'll always know your surroundings. But there's more. A LOT more. Check out everything the Alpha TT 15 System has to offer...
Track Your Dogs
Measure each dog's speed, distance and the direction being traveled. Plus, receive notifications when a dog is "Treed" or "On Point." A single Alpha can track up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters by receiving signals from additional Alpha 100 handhelds or TT collars (sold separately).
Train and Control
The Alpha helps you train and control your dogs to stop chasing unwanted game. Easy-to-access training buttons allow you to communicate separately to each dog through safe and effective features, including 18 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation or an audible tone or vibe command. Plus, a lockout setting is available to avoid accidental stimulation or tone.
Select from 2 stimulation modes to customize your training even further. Traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium and high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1 through 6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from level 1 through level 18.
Extend Your Battery
Easily switch to Rescue Mode to prolong the battery life. When the TT 15 collar reaches approximately 25% battery life, it will automatically slow down the update rate, from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. This mode conserves the battery life of the collar, giving you more time to search for and locate your dog.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription (1-yr. subscription included).
- Glove-friendly 3" color touchscreen
- Comes pre-loaded with TOPO U.S. 100K maps, covering the entire U.S.
- Track and train up to 20 dogs (with the purchase of additional TT 15 or TT 15 Mini collars)
- From the compass screen, get in-depth speed, direction traveling and distance away information for any dogs you've selected. And correct any dog on this screen without falsely correcting the others
- At-a-glance dog stats: Get the information you always need, like your dog's state, distance from you, total distance traveled, speed and update rate
- Set up virtually boundaries on your map and receive an alert if he strays out of your geofence so you recall him right away
- From the training screen, you can correct and recall multiple dogs (with the purchase of addition collars). Select traditional or linear progression plus tone or stimulation types
- Your free 1-year subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery allows you to have a better-than-real-life view of terrain, including roads, water, woods and more
- Built-in electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- Size / weight: 2.5" x 6.5" x 1.5"h. / 9 ozs.
- Display size: 1.53" x 2.55" h.
- Display resolution / type: 240 x 400 pixels; 65-K color TFT touchscreen
- Battery life (handheld unit): Up to 20 hrs.
- Water rating: IPX7
- Range: 9 miles (with good line-of-sight)
- Built-in memory: 8GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD
- Waypoints / favorite / locations: 4,000
- Routes: 200
- Tracklog: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Garmin product model number: 010-01041-50
What's in the box:
- Alpha handheld unit with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- TT 15 collar with rechargeable lithium-ion battery and 1" orange collar strap
- 5" standard and 13" extended-range antennas (for handheld unit)
- 18 1/2" standard and 22 1/2" extended-range antennas (for collar)
- AC adapter and 12V DC vehicle adapter
- Split adapter cable
- USB cable
- Contact point set with wrench
- Durable field bag
- Charge clip
- Belt clip
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips