You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Details & Specs
Garmin® 441 GPSMap® Chartplotter with Pre - loaded U.S Coastal Area Maps sets a course for fishing success!
By itself, it's a chart-plotting wonder with high-speed map drawing, easy-to-use interface, and PRE-LOADED maps for ALL U.S. coastal areas. With the transducer, it's all that PLUS accurate fish-finding sonar!
Mark your favorite spots. Harness GPS precision to find your buddy's "can't-miss" hotspot. With Garmin, that and more is right at your fingertips, presented in 4" full-color clarity! It's ready to go with a built-in satellite-enhanced worldwide base map and easy-to-use menu system designed to help you navigate the open waters with ease. Because a knowledgeable fisherman is a happy (and full) fisherman!
Get the 441 if you want pure chart-plotting excellence and ease (or if your already have a Garmin transducer). Can't live without sonar? The 441s includes a powerful dual-frequency transducer that clearly illustrates depth contours, fish targets, and structures whether you're fishing in freshwater or off the coast.Details:
- Package includes the GPSMap, Tilt / swivel mount, protective front cover, and power / data cable
- Pre-loaded with maps for all of the U.S. coastal areas (including Alaska and Hawaii), as well as detailed charts for Bermuda
- Ultra-bright 4" QVGA color display, 240 x 320 pixels of resolution
- 100% waterproof
- Built-in internal antenna
- High-speed digital receiver design for fast map-drawing and panning speeds
- Built-in, satellite-enhanced base map
- Audible alarms, tide tables, and sun / moon information built-in
- Keeps 3,000 waypoints and 100 routes saved to memory
- Accepts SD Cards for some popular charts, as well as BlueChart® g2 Vision cards (not included)
- NMEA 0183 compatible and NMEA 2000 certified for easy connectivity with sensors, instruments, and future marine products.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips