You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $459.49 Non-Member $483.69
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Details & Specs
Garmin® GPSMap® 4200 Series Chartplotter with Pre-loaded BlueChart® G2 Maps.
The power of networking meets a HUGE color display, meets simple and intuitive operation! You get accurate, high-speed map-drawing, all displayed and organized the way you want it on the generous 640 x 480 color screen.
What's more, it's pre-loaded with BlueChart® G2 maps, complete with detailed coastlines, shaded depth contours, navaids, port plans and more for the US, Alaska, Hawaii and the Bahamas. In place of traditional maps, 4200 Series Plotters boasts high-quality satellite images.
And if that wasn't enough, these connect easily to the high-speed Garmin Marine Network, so you can interface with additional MFDs and add remote sensors. Once connected, you can share information between the 4200 Series and other chartplotters on your boat. You can also add high-powered radar, sonar and XM satellite weather and radio to your system (not included). For pure chartplotting performance, nothing comes close to Garmin®!Details:
- 640 x 480 pixel VGA color display is big and bright, readable even in the brightest conditions
- Pre-loaded with maps for all of the U.S. coastal areas (including Alaska and Hawaii), as well as detailed charts for the Bahamas
- Connectible to the Garmin Marine Network for expanded capabilities
- 100% waterproof
- High-speed digital receiver design for fast map-drawing and panning speeds
- Built-in, satellite-enhanced base map
- Audible alarms, tide tables, and sun / moon information built-in
- Keeps 1,500 waypoints and 20 routes saved to memory
- Accepts SD Cards for some popular charts, as well as BlueChart g2 Vision cards (not included)
- NMEA 0183 compatible and NMEA 2000 certified for easy connectivity with sensors, instruments, and future marine products
- Audio / video input / output... you can even view a live feed to keep tabs on the engine room, etc.
- Flush mount
- Bail mount
- Power cable
- NMEA 0183 cable
- Video cable assembly
- Marine grommet kit
- Protective front cover
- Owner's manual
- Installation instructions.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips